Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sports Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
The boys give their thoughts on the Vancouver Canucks and Edmonton Oilers home-at-home over the weekend, the depth of the Canucks, and who has the best chance of pushing for the Pacific division crown.
They give their thoughts on the never-ending Taylor Hall trade rumours.
They discuss the Sean Avery accusations towards Marc Crawford.
And chat about the struggling Montreal Canadiens and what the team needs to do to turn it around.
TSN’s John Lu calls in to discuss his fashion, the floundering Habs, and what’s lead to their eight game losing streak, and what it means for head coach Claude Julien.
They get into the Popeye’s Poll Question: Is Alex Ovechkin the greatest goal-scorer in NHL history?
They play another round of Keep It or Clip It:
- The Calgary Flames would beat the Vancouver Canucks in a seven game series.
- Marc Bergevin should lose his job if the Canadiens miss the playoffs.
- Ovechkin’s one-timer spot is more iconic than Gretzky’s Behind-the-Net Office.
- Ken Holland should add another forward to the Oilers before the New Year?
- Chocolate oranges are a great Christmas treat.
- The Elf on the Shelf is a good addition to any home for the holidays.
- Home Alone is a Christmas movie.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 11 PST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!