Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sports Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
The boys chat about the Edmonton Oilers’ overtime loss to the Buffalo Sabres and their goaltending situation.
They talk about Nikolaj Ehlers and Ryan Getzlaf dropping the gloves over the weekend.
Popeyes Poll Question: Which off-season pick-up has been the best addition?
- @J.T. Miller
- Phil Kessel
- James Neal
- Andre Burakovsky
They then discuss some of the rules for their new Podcast Code of Conduct.
Former Boston Bruins and Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender calls in to defend his take that Home Alone 2: Lost in New York is the GREATEST sequel of all-time! He then speaks about this leaving the NHL, some of the coaches he had during his career, and some of his early days playing with Felix Potvin, and his thoughts on the Boston Bruins’ season this year.
Keep It or Clip It:
- The Vancouver Canucks retro “V” jerseys are better than the retro “skate” jersey.
- We need to accept that the Toronto Maple Leafs are a Wild Card playoff team at best.
- Watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation seven times during the holidays is just too much Griswald.
- Mark Scheifele is the most important player on the Winnipeg Jets.
- Mandarin Christmas oranges should be more readily available year ’round.
- Milan Lucic will score ten goals this season.
- Being fined $2,486 for cross-checking Scott Laughton will send a message to Brady Tkachuk.
- All four of (the hosts) should get together for a weekend of Christmas baking.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 11am PST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!