Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Former NHL player Chris Dingman is in studio to chat and tell some hilarious stories from his playing days, like road life, scoring on Hall of Famer Patrick Roy, the most memorable fights of his career, getting into Junior brawls, winning the Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche and Tampa Bay Lightning, the best leaders, and playing video games with teammates.
Popeyes Poll Question:
- Skills Challenge
- Men’s 3-on-3
- Women’s Game
Keep It or Clip It: What was the best part of All-Star Weekend?
- It’s okay to be friends with a guy simply because they’re a goalie.
- Wearing small gloves under your hockey gloves on the ODR is a horrible idea.
- 3-on-3 based on nationality will make all-star weekend better.
- Kass didn’t show up today because he’s dodging Dingman?
- Playing on the ODR without boards is just a waste of time.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 2pm EST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!