Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Kass is back, and talks about why he was brought up during Zack Kassian’s interview on the Kess & Juice podcast.
They talk about the red-hot Canucks, and how Jacob Markstrom has been a key factor in leading them to the top of the Western Conference standings.
They then give their thoughts on the Edmonton Oilers and Calgary Flames game from last night.
Scott Hastings from Odds Shark calls in to talk about the odds that were on Kassian and Tkachuk fighting going into last night’s game, and cross-betting between hockey and the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Dusty reads some Apple Podcast reviews.
Popeye’s Poll Question: Dave Rittich’s stick-flip was…
Keep It or Clip It:
- The Arizona Coyotes are the weakest of the five Pacific division teams fighting for a playoff spot.
- Auston Matthews’ outfit at the NHL All-Star game was meant to be funny.
- Jujhar Khaira needs to fight someone on Saturday to keep his spot in the Oilers lineup.
- The Winnipeg Jets should be sellers at the deadline.
- Having a bunch of guys over to watch the Super Bowl when your wife and kids are home is a no-go.
- Taking boneless chicken wings to a Super Bowl party is a bad idea.
- Milan Lucic needs to make more of a physical impact for the Flames.
- Drinking hard liquor instead of beer is a better idea during the Super Bowl.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 11am PST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!