Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Kass is back, and finally clears the air about him coming up during Zack Kassian’s interview on the Kess & Juice podcast.
They chat about the BOA from last night, giving their highlights, thoughts, and and what happens Saturday.
Scott Hastings from Odds Shark calls in to talk about the odds that were on Kassian and Tkachuk fighting going into last night’s game, and cross-betting between hockey and the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Dusty reads some podcast reviews.
Popeye’s Poll Question: Dave Rittich’s stick-flip was…
They then discuss the red-hot Vancouver Canucks, and what has put them at the top of the Western Conference.
Keep It or Clip It:
- Milan Lucic needs to make more of a physical impact for the Flames.
- Jujhar Khaira needs to fight someone on Saturday to keep his spot in the Oilers lineup.
- Drinking hard liquor instead of beer is a better idea during the Super Bowl.
- The Arizona Coyotes are the weakest of the five Pacific division teams fighting for a playoff spot.
- Auston Matthews’ outfit at the NHL All-Star game was meant to be funny.
- Having a bunch of guys over to watch the Super Bowl when your wife and kids are home is a no-go.
- Taking boneless chicken wings to a Super Bowl party is a bad idea.
- The Winnipeg Jets should be sellers at the deadline.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at Noon MST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!