The world is still here even after an Oilers shutout loss to the lowly Minnesota Wild. Dusty is here to break down what went wrong and what we can do to get through these tough 7-2-1 times.
In case you missed out, maybe you’re unsure if Inside the Nation is for you, I have compiled a list to go along with the handy dandy run down (see right side of the main screen) of the talking points from today’s episode. If you don’t want spoiler alerts, please slide down to the video link and click play, otherwise here you go:
- It’s the end of the world as we know it, and we’re 7, 2 and 1.
- HEY NUMBER NERDS. NEEEERDS
- Last night’s game was bad
- Dave Tippett love
- Connor McDavid without a point in three straight games
- Hey Rick, stop trying to make Kailer Yamamoto a thing
- Why is Alex Chiasson still being force fed top line minutes
- Jesse Puljujarvi UPDATE
- Do we need a Ryan Strome?
Liked what you read here? Click play!
Watch today’s episode below:
Six goals in three games and survey says… the One for One has been won. Pick yourself up a new “Real Steal” shirt and show your love for the newest gem.