We are back in the friendly confines of the basement of Little Brick cafe in the Riverdale neighbourhood of the best damn city in Alberta, Edmonton. The boys are back sans Baggedmilk and Rick this week but Tyler, Nick and Dan are joined by Zach Laing and Jay to break down a little BoA action, some turtle talk, as well as call-ups and much, much more.
If you want to just dive into this week’s brand new episode you can skip on down to the widget below but here is a menu of what you can look forward to:
- The atmosphere inside Rogers Place on Wednesday night
- Oilers fans and their turtle costumes
- The fights between both Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Sean Monahan (see here) as well as the fight (finally) with Zack Kassian and Matthew Tkachuk (see here)
- Mark Giordano and his dirty dirty ways (with a surprise commentary from Brad Treliving)
- The craziest OT we have (maybe) ever seen?
- The Bat Flip
- Zack Kassian getting paid
- The Sherwood Ford Giant question of the day
- Tyler Benson and William Lagesson getting the call up to the big show
And a big reveal early on in the podcast that there is a new Nation Beer in the works…
Subscribe to Oilersnation Radio for FREE on Soundcloud here, on Apple Podcasts or wherever else you get your podcasts from! Oilersnation Radio is proudly brought to you by our friends at Sherwood Ford and Skip the Dishes and without them, this podcast would not be possible.