A new week is out of the package and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast were back with a brand new episode to get you through the week.
Jumping into today’s episode, the boys got started with a look at life getting back to normal a little bit as Jay was able to check in from his office at Little Brick cafe for the first time in ages. Despite recording the podcast from the office at Nation HQ being a normal thing to do, it also feels very abnormal because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Somehow that conversation about re-opening business turned into the guys talking about how poorly they did in high school, whether or not they could pass a HS test, and subsequently confirming that their lack of overall knowledge does not necessarily mean that they’re dumb. From there, the show pivoted to answering listener questions and the guys offered up their worldly wisdom on all matters of life for the low, low price of absolutely nothing.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 183: Edmonton’s Hub City Pitch, Nation Coffee, and YEG Burger
- Episode 182: NHL Return to Play and a Back Alley Update
- Episode 181: Frozen in Time with Sam Gagner
- Episode 180: Alberta reopens, the return of sports, and back alley beef
- Episode 179: Recommended NHL changes, the UFC, and beer league hockey
- Episode 178: Home projects, dating, and roadside treasures