Happy Thursday, Nation Citizens! It’s almost the weekend and that means you can treat your eyes to a brand new episode of The Real Life Podcast! Today’s episode was jam-packed with two different guest appearances! First, we were joined by former NHLer and friend of the Nation Jason Strudwick and then to wrap things up, Scott Hastings from Oddsshark hopped on to take us around the world of sports betting!
With Struddy, we talked about his new business venture visionvrtraining.com and how it’s revolutionizing hockey training. We also touched on his journey into coaching, the Oilers recent play, and all the talk around Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. As we do every Thursday, we also dug into the world of NHL betting with Scott Hastings from Oddsshark. Scott looked into some futures bets and also gave us his favourite picks for tonight.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 256: Tom Brady, Food Delivery, Stonks, and the Edmonton Oilers
- Episode 255: Frank Seravalli talks DFO Rundown, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 254: Super Bowl recap, the Battle of Alberta, and Mike Smith
- Episode 253: Tiger Woods, the Super Bowl, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 252: McDavid, Draisaitl, and the World’s Longest Game with Kyle Brodziak